Goodbye first trimester! I will miss being able to see my feet, bending over to pick things up, wearing my normal clothes and sleeping on my tummy. I however will not miss feeling like I have taken 10 Benadryl each morning. (Said in high hopes the second trimester brings me some energy!) I love this sweet baby more each day and know what a blessing he/she will be to our lives. Can't wait to know pink or blue!
I want to remember all the details about my pregnancy so I stole this awesome idea from my friend Megan!
Pregnancy Highlights:
Due Date: December 18th, 2011
How far along: 15 Weeks
Size of baby: the size of an apple
Gender: ?
Cravings: Chocolate Almond Shake- extra thick from Braums
McDonald's fries (hot with extra salt)
*These cravings are the same as last time- healthy i know
Sleep: still on my tummy and sleeping great (treasuring every blissful second)
Symptoms: all day fatigue, mild heart burn
Movement: I THOUGHT I might have felt a few little flutters this week.
Best moments: seeing that positive test, telling our family and friends the news, first ultrasounds, and all the joy that comes with a new pregnancy!
Jeffrey has an ultrasound machine in his clinic so I can have one anytime I want! This is so awesome except that the machine is from the stone ages. It is not the best quality, but I'll take what I can get. The other day he and another doc tried to figure out the gender. They determined one view looked like a boy and another shot looked like a girl... too early to tell. The girl doc kept saying, "If it is a boy you will see the turtle, a girl you will see the hamburger." I thought it was hilarious.
7 weeks
little gummy bear
11 weeks
Hello!
Profile
13 weeks
Sucking the thumb
Face on





2 comments:
I love the thumb sucking one! So sweet! Awesome you can see your sweet baby so often!
Hi Miranda! I found your blog when looking at Kristen's blog and just wanted to say "congrats" on baby #2! Our boys are 22 months apart and it is so fun to see what good buddies they've become.
And Lane is absolutely adorable!!
Post a Comment