In about 2 hours I will be in my ultrasound. I can't wait to see my precious baby, and possibly find out if I will be holding a boy or girl in my arms in December. I can't wait!!! This is one of my favorite days of pregnancy. I hope we are able to tell because we are having a little reveal party tonight for the family! Even if we don't, they still have to come and eat all of my homemade desserts. Truly, our prayer is to see a healthy baby today. Thank you Lord for this blessing!
Jeffrey took my first real belly pic yesterday. Here I am at 17 weeks.
I know... I am already big. This is bigger than I was at 21 weeks last time... and Lane was 9'6. Everyone tells me this is normal the second time around, let's hope so! Ha!
Can't wait to share the news...
1 comment:
can't wait to find out!
Post a Comment