March 18, 2010

Match


Match Day is finally here! and...

WE ARE STAYING!!! Whoo hoo!!!
We had a beautiful brunch this morning and all the nervous medical students finally learned their destiny for the next few years. Every year they reveal the residency match results in a creative way. This year they brought out wrapped wine bottles to the tables with your name attached and when we opened them our residency was printed on the label! It was fun to look around and see people jumping up and down about getting their program of choice, and sad to see others shocked with disappointment. In the end, I felt like most people seemed pleased with their results and just the fact that no matter what they are SO close to being doctors.
We have some great friends that will be at the same program and we feel so blessed to be taking this next step with such good people.


Fellow residents
Seeing their results for the first time
Friends
Jeffrey doing a little dance- oh my
Friends James and Melanie

7 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Woohoo! I am so excited for you guys!

Mandy said...

Yay! I would be so sad if you guys left! I'm so proud of Jeffrey! And you look gorgeous of course in the pics.

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

Congrats you guys! Jesse Samuel and I went to high school together! Super nice guy. They will have fun together. So glad you guys got what you wanted!

Michelle said...

Great news!! In other news my husband ran into your sister on a cruise last week....random!

Brooklyn said...

I'm so glad! And you're one gorgeous pregnant woman!

Anna said...

Congrats you guys! Which program did he match?

The Seat House said...

YAY!!! Such good news!