September 1, 2010

Lately



Between Lane and starting back to work... the blog fell through the cracks. I am feeling more settled into mommyhood and the teaching world, and being married to a resident, so maybe I can squeeze in a few posts here and there! Life has been BUSY and WONDERFUL around our house. We manage to have lazy mornings...



then every afternoon I teach Kindergarten. I was SO nervous about going to work but it has been a smooth transition so far. Lane is being loved on by his grandma, aunt, and fabulous sitter in the afternoons while I am gone. I still have some hard days when I just feel like my plate is too full, but I do LOVE to teach and have a sweet class this year.

If someone would let me I would stay home and kiss these cheeks all day in my pajamas...
so thats what Saturdays are for.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the most kissable cheeks I've ever seen. He's precious!

Team Andrews said...

He is sooo sweet! I'm so glad you're class is going to be a good one, makes the transition easier. When you get really settled in to it all, we'd love to have you over!

Anonymous said...

miranda he is adorable
im sooo glad you get to stay with him in the ams and work in the afternoons
i hope all is well
love you